OpenURL gets timeout errror
Author Message
 OpenURL gets timeout errror

I am trying to download a file using this code but I get a timeout error!
This is sample code right off of msdn.

Can anyone help!!!!

Dim d As String
Dim x() As Byte
Dim strUrl As String

strUrl = "ftp://ftp.microsoft.com/misc/tree.com"

x = Inet1.OpenURL(strUrl, icByteArray)

Open "C:\tree.com" For Binary Access Write As #1
Put #1, , x()
Close #1

Mon, 16 Aug 2004 07:11:48 GMT

1. OpenURL get timeout error?

2. MSINET.OpenURL not getting whole file

3. OpenURL only gets only PARTIAL FILE (doesn't download it all)

4. OpenURL only gets only PARTIAL FILE (doesn't download it all)

5. OpenURL only gets only PARTIAL FILE (doesn't download it all)

6. VB 6 / SQL Server 7 App gets Timeout expired (-2147217871) about every 50 minutes

7. Converted VBSQL to ADO: Now getting Timeouts

8. Help! Errror 429

9. errror 3246 - operation not supported in transactions

10. COM Addin Errror handling

11. disposed object errror

12. Errror 3028, SYSTEM.MDW Missing or Exlusivly Locked