Webbrowser and popups
Author Message
 Webbrowser and popups

Hello,

I have created an own browser using the webbrowser control. Everything's
perfect except that there are problems with popups. They are indeed shown in
a new Internet Explorer Window. And I'd like them to be shown in my own
home-made browser. I've tried the event "NewWindow" but it seems that I
can't retreive the URL of the popup.

"please apology for my poor English, but it's not my native language"

Thank you.

Sun, 15 May 2005 04:46:15 GMT
 Webbrowser and popups
Some pages, you have no control over this. My suggestion is to use the
document.location.HREF as a means to assure the pages are viewed inside your
browser. Again, this is never going to be 100% certain because the pages
have programs in them that activate their own windows.

HTH

Quote:
> Hello,

> I have created an own browser using the webbrowser control. Everything's
> perfect except that there are problems with popups. They are indeed shown
in
> a new Internet Explorer Window. And I'd like them to be shown in my own
> home-made browser. I've tried the event "NewWindow" but it seems that I
> can't retreive the URL of the popup.

> "please apology for my poor English, but it's not my native language"

> Thank you.

Sun, 15 May 2005 15:50:23 GMT
 Webbrowser and popups
Hello !
The problem is I can't retrieve the document.location.HREF when a new window
is opened.
Thank you.

Quote:
> Some pages, you have no control over this. My suggestion is to use the
> document.location.HREF as a means to assure the pages are viewed inside
your
> browser. Again, this is never going to be 100% certain because the pages
> have programs in them that activate their own windows.

> HTH

> > Hello,

> > I have created an own browser using the webbrowser control. Everything's
> > perfect except that there are problems with popups. They are indeed
shown
> in
> > a new Internet Explorer Window. And I'd like them to be shown in my own
> > home-made browser. I've tried the event "NewWindow" but it seems that I
> > can't retreive the URL of the popup.

> > "please apology for my poor English, but it's not my native language"

> > Thank you.

Tue, 17 May 2005 00:12:40 GMT

1. detecting popups from webbrowser control

2. Stopping popups with webbrowser control

3. detecting popups from webbrowser control

4. Disabling Modal Popups in WebBrowser

5. Trapping Access Automation Popups

6. Popups

7. concatenating files-found the problem with popups

8. HowTo get access to emails on exchange server without Security Popups

9. Prevent IE Popups based upon content (MSN Chat)

10. How to make Right Mouse Click Help Popups?

11. Home made popups

12. Menus - Popups