ActiveX control inside ActiveX control ?
Author Message
 ActiveX control inside ActiveX control ?

Hi

Is it possible to have an ActiveX control inside of an another ActiveX
control ? For example if you have an application made with VB and you want
to use it through intranet. Is it possible to make an application window as
an ActiveX control and have more ActiveX controls inside that window ?

If you know any articles conserning this matter in ( VB books
online,Technet, Developer Studio or other resouce), I would appericiate any
help.

Misa Leiber

Oulu, Finland

Fri, 10 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 ActiveX control inside ActiveX control ?

  Is it possible to have an ActiveX control inside of an another
  ActiveX
  control ? For example if you have an application made with VB and
  you want
  to use it through intranet. Is it possible to make an application
  window as
  an ActiveX control and have more ActiveX controls inside that window
  ?

It is absolutely possible, and a very straightforward matter using VB5
(CCE).
Just add one control to another like you would put controls on a form.

I don't have any reference info handy, however.

-Brad Dinerman

Bradley J. Dinerman, Software Engineer
IRI Software
200 Fifth Avenue, Waltham, MA  02154
voice: 617.672.4411, fax: 617.672.4770
http://www.infores.com/

Fri, 10 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Hosting a WebBrowser Control Inside ActiveX Document or ActiveX Control to be Ho

2. How to bound data controls to textBox inside an ActiveX control

3. ActiveX Control Container for VBCCE5 ActiveX Controls!?

4. ActiveX.exe or ActiveX DLL or ActiveX Control?????????????

5. Problem in VBA with ActiveX control that contains another ActiveX control

6. ActiveX control within ActiveX control Licencing Error 429

7. Embedding licensed ActiveX Controls within a VB ActiveX Control

8. W2K Doesn't Load ActiveX Control But W98 and WXP Do Load ActiveX Control Correctly

9. ActiveX control inside a class + handling its events ??

10. How to add Textboxes to a SSTab which is inside in a ActiveX Control (OCX)

11. Accessing IE5 DOM from inside my clientside activex obj in a activex dll

12. Help: Using the datarepeater control with an ActiveX control containing an embedded datacombo control