Boston Area Employment Opportunity - Internet Developer
Author Message
 Boston Area Employment Opportunity - Internet Developer

NYBOR Corporation - Software Development Team
Employment Opportunity

Internet Software Engineer

If you're a Web developer living in the Boston area and you're looking for
an exciting and rewarding job, you may have just found it.

NYBOR Corporation is looking for an Internet Software Engineer for it's
Norwood, MA office.  We're a small, progressive, Internet Consulting firm
specializing in Web Application development.  We're growing fast, and we
need more developers to handle the incoming work.

What You WON'T Get Working For NYBOR:
-Lost in the crowd (there aren't enough of us for that)
-Bored
-The feeling that your work is just getting sucked into some dark void
(people actually use the stuff we build)
-Lost in a maze of cubicles
-Meetinged to death
-A two and a half inch thick handbook of "workplace conduct guidelines"
-Policied to death
-A corporate health club with indoor swimming pool (ok, so you can't have
your cake and eat it too, but if you're like us you'd rather be writing cool
software anyway...)

What You WILL Get Working For NYBOR:
-A laid-back, intellectually stimulating, friendly environment where your
contribution is highly valued and compensated
-The opportunity to design and implement cutting-edge Web solutions
-The freedom to explore the latest Web technologies
-The chance to be involved in making a great, small company a really great,
bigger company.

What would you be doing?

A little bit of everything - you won't be bored.  But mostly, you would be
designing and developing ASP based Web applications and VB/ActiveX server
components.  You would work closely with clients and be involved in all
aspects of the design and development process.  You would also have the
freedom to explore new tools and technologies and to try new ideas
(actually, we expect you to do this!)  You would be involved not only in
design and development, but also business and process analysis, requirements
planning, testing and QA, implementation, and support.

A little about the company...

NYBOR Corporation was founded in 1993 and has been steadily growing since.
Our corporate headquarters are located in beautiful Williston, VT (just
outside of Burlington).  We offer flat Web design services, site management
and hosting services, technology consulting and Web application design and
development to clients nationwide.  We have solid business alliances with
other technology vendors including Microsoft, Netcom, IDX Technical
Consulting, National Data Corporation and IBM.  Although we have
historically serviced the Healthcare industry, we are continually expanding
our client base and making advances into other markets.  Unlike bigger
companies we really do believe that our staff is our most important asset
and we gladly reward hard work, creative thinking and personal initiative

The Development Team at NYBOR takes great pride in our work.  We're
proactive, aggressive, and very good at what we do.  If your looking for a
challenging and rewarding career in cutting edge Web development without all
the big corporate frustration, send your resume (fax or e-mail) to:

Jake Foster
Director of Development
fax: 781 255-9511

visit us on the web at: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 14 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Employment - Boston Area - Internet Developer

2. EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (818) AREA

3. Employment Opportunity - Seattle area

4. VB Developer Position Wanted - Boston Area

5. Visual Basic Developer Needed for Boston, Mass Area

6. Attn: beginning eVB developers in Boston area

7. ATTN: Boston area CE developers!

8. !!!!!! -> Boston - Technical Marketing Opportunity

9. Employment/Business opportunity, Serious Applicants only!

10. Seeking Software Development/Programming Employment Opportunity

11. Seeking Software Development/Programming Employment Opportunity

12. Employment opportunity in Minnesota