custom cursor in VB6 webbrowser control
Author Message
 custom cursor in VB6 webbrowser control

Is there an easy way to change the cursor icon when the mouse is over the
browser control in VB?
I found no property in the control for changing the icon.
I'm using different stylesheets activated for the same document in different
browsers. I deactivated some navigation links with the "beforenavigate2"
event, but the cursor still changes into a hand as the mouse passes over the
link. Is it (easily) possible to take the control over the control so that
the cursor does not change anymore ?

Thaks for your help.

Tue, 30 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. WebBrowser without WebBrowser Control in VB6 ?

2. WEBBROWSER-Control: cursor-keys not available...

3. WebBrowser control on VB6 control???

4. Custom Events in WebBrowser control

5. WebBrowser Control need custom History

6. how to control the mouse cursor in VB6 + API

7. VB6 and WebBrowser control

8. HowTo: How do you change the fonts on the webbrowser control in VB6

9. Interacting with Frames in WebBrowser Control of VB6

10. VB6 webbrowser Control and Web base NT Login Automation

11. VB6: supporting documentation for Webbrowser control?

12. Memory leak in VB6 WebBrowser Control?