Window Close from program
Author Message
 Window Close from program

I'd want to close the running IE browser from my program sending the
WM_CLOSE message to it. While other applications (eg. Outlook Express) I can
close this way, IE doesn't want to terminate. Could somebody tell me, why?
Thanks,
George Vigh

Fri, 25 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Window close from program

2. How to close VB 4.0 16 bit program when a Crystal report Window is closed

3. closing the Yes/No window when closing a Shelled Window

4. Problems Closing a New Window using window.close()

5. Closing Parent Window when the child window closes

6. Maximize Excess Program Window before close Word

7. need to start program on windows close down

8. How to get Close Program Window without keyboard (eg CTRL-ALT-DEL) - closeprogram.jpg (1/1)

9. How to get Close Program Window without keyboard (eg CTRL-ALT-DEL) - closeprogram.jpg (0/1)

10. VB4 Closing program in Windows 95

11. FindWindow & Closing Specific Windows VB Programs

12. Running program on closing of windows nt