Disconnecting for Internet After Using Internet Transfer Control
Author Message
 Disconnecting for Internet After Using Internet Transfer Control

I am setting the AccessType of the Internet Transfer Control to
"icuseDefault".  When the control goes to open a URL I get a prompt to
connect to the Internet.  How do I terminate the dialup session after I have
completed the task with the Internet Transfer Control?

Thanks,
Lynn Bilbo

Thu, 12 Jun 2003 10:20:02 GMT

1. Internet Transfer Control / disconnecting DUN

2. Disconnecting DUN with Internet Transfer Control

3. Internet Transfer Control / disconnecting DUN

4. Disconnecting DUN with Internet Transfer Control

5. Internet Transfer Control: Retreiving Files via FTP - LONG, LONG Disconnect/Close

6. HOWTO: Securely transfer a file using the Internet Transfer Control

7. Internet Internet Transfer control

8. Can't put files using Internet Transfer Control 6 SP4

9. Delay in unloading program when using Internet Transfer Control

10. VB 6:- Retrieve Dir contents using Internet Transfer Control and HTTP

11. Still can't connect to HTTPs using Internet Transfer Control

12. Problem using GetChunk to track progress of FTP GET w/Internet Transfer Control