Opening a web browser at a specific url with vb
Author Message
 Opening a web browser at a specific url with vb

Hope this helps.

The sample programm uses the standard browser.

Matthieu Hendriks

Quote:
>  How do you open a web page using a shell(rundll32.dll ..... call in vb.
> I can do it directly to a browser but I need to do it using a methos that
> will open it in ANY browser the user has. I have tried everything I can
> think of, please help!

> Ian Bourke

begin 600 StartBrowser.Vbp
<encoded_portion_removed>
end

begin 600 StartBrowser.bas

`
end
end

begin 600 StartBrowser.Frm
<encoded_portion_removed>
end

Sat, 11 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Open web page and go to a specific url

2. Opening specific page with web browser

3. Web Browser: Opening link in new Web Browser window

4. Sending url to web browser via VB

5. Sending URL to Open Browser in VB

6. Launch def browser to a specific URL??

7. opening the default web browser in VB

8. How can I open a web browser with an open document

9. Bringing up the IE Web browser control with a literal string rather than a URL

10. VB6 Web Browser-Loading URL's from a sequential file

11. Can I retrieve a URL from web browser?

12. Sending a URL to default web browser