webbrowser control
Author Message
 webbrowser control

Hi,
  I write a custom webbrowser application. How can I deny to download a file
or to reach an ftp link, or a video, sound, etc. file? At the same time, how
can I catch the event of a click to a mailto link in order to load a custom
mail interface?
thanks,
G. Vigh

Sat, 21 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 webbrowser control
Try using the: beforeNavigate2 event to trap the url's

brwWebBrowser_BeforeNavigate2(ByVal pDisp As Object, URL As Variant, Flags
As Variant, TargetFrameName As Variant, PostData As Variant, Headers As
Variant, Cancel As Boolean)

Joe Costa
JC Software

Quote:
> Hi,
>   I write a custom webbrowser application. How can I deny to download a
file
> or to reach an ftp link, or a video, sound, etc. file? At the same time,
how
> can I catch the event of a click to a mailto link in order to load a
custom
> mail interface?
> thanks,
> G. Vigh

Sat, 21 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. WebBrowser without WebBrowser Control in VB6 ?

2. Control scroll bars in a frame in the WebBrowser control

3. InternetExplorer control vs WebBrowser control

4. Control scroll bars in a frame in the WebBrowser control

5. Using WebBrowser control load URL in a separate Browser OR any other control

6. Control scroll bars in a frame in the WebBrowser control

7. Hosting a WebBrowser Control Inside ActiveX Document or ActiveX Control to be Ho

8. WebBrowser control on VB6 control???

9. Trying to add a WebBrowser control to a User Control

10. Control scroll bars in a frame in the WebBrowser control

11. Controlling the WebBrowser Control Programmatically

12. programmatically controlling header/footer on doc printed from WebBrowser control