webbrowser control size not flexible
Author Message
 webbrowser control size not flexible

I have a webbrowser control on a form.
When I reduce the size of the form the webbrowser does not shrink in
proportion and just gets cut off.
Is there a way to link the size of the Webbrowser control to the size of the
form?

Sat, 29 Oct 2005 02:32:13 GMT
 webbrowser control size not flexible
Use the Resize event on the form to resize controls on the form.

Quote:
> I have a webbrowser control on a form.
> When I reduce the size of the form the webbrowser does not shrink in
> proportion and just gets cut off.
> Is there a way to link the size of the Webbrowser control to the size of
the
> form?

Sat, 29 Oct 2005 14:09:15 GMT
 webbrowser control size not flexible
Private Sub Form_Resize()
    On Error Resume Next
    wbr.Move 0, 0, Me.ScaleWidth, Me.ScaleHeight
End Sub

where "wbr" is your Webbrowser Control.

Barry Evans
Canberra, Australia
---

I have a webbrowser control on a form.
When I reduce the size of the form the webbrowser does not shrink in
proportion and just gets cut off.
Is there a way to link the size of the Webbrowser control to the size of the
form?

Mon, 31 Oct 2005 17:55:35 GMT

1. Data control not flexible : Is that true?

2. Data control not flexible : Is that true?

3. ExecWB and Zoom: Font Size in WebBrowser Control

4. To change the font size of the text displayed in a WebBrowser control

5. change font size in webbrowser control

6. Setting Scrollbar size in WebBrowser control.

7. Text size in webbrowser control

8. Webbrowser control text size

9. WebBrowser Control - Finding out page size

10. WebBrowser Control - Finding out page size

11. Download size and WebBrowser control

12. WebBrowser Control Page Sizing Events