Callbacks using components in MTS
Author Message
 Callbacks using components in MTS

Hi.

How can I implement callbacks from a component installed in MTS to an app?

I tried to use customized events, Implements keyword in order to implement
polymorphism and passing an object reference from the client to the server.
All works fine when trying on my PC, but when I install the component in
MTS, it cannot accept the object reference from the client when running
remotely.

Thank you very much for your help.

Regards,
Peter.

Tue, 02 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. MTS component debugging using VB6

2. Using W2K as a client for a MTS 2.0 Component

3. Testing COM / MTS components using VB6

4. Databinding using ADO Recordset from MTS Component

5. Using an ADO recordset from an MTS Component

6. MTS component install & component registry

7. Client Callbacks in MTS 2.0

8. Callback with MTS Classes

9. Callback with MTS Classes

10. MTS CallBacks in VB Question

11. COM+ Queued Component callbacks

12. Asynchronous CallBacks/Events in ActiveX Components