VB5 and Telnet
Author Message
 VB5 and Telnet

Is there a way using the Winsock control or any other method to basically
get the text that appears in telnet when in run     telnet <IP address>.

Currently I run telnet, then use sendkeys to select all text, followed by
sendkeys again  to copy the text from telnet. The text is then on clipboard,
which I then check for a particular string. For sendkeys to work, I must
activate telnet first, which is clumsy, and makes it impossible to
periodically check the text, and use the computer at the same time for other
work.

Any ideas ?
Thanks in advance
Steven

Mon, 08 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB5 and Telnet

2. vb5 and telnet

3. Client/Server App, Password echo during Telnet session...(VB5)

4. Telnet using Winsock VB5

5. VB5 OCX Wanted for TELNET/FTP

6. VB5 and winsock (Telnet)

7. telnet client with vb5

8. Telnet in VB5

9. VB5 and Winsock (Telnet app)

10. VB5, winsock control and telnet

11. Help - Writing a Telnet program in VB5

12. How to use Telnet in VB5