Error code 91
Author Message
 Error code 91

Error code : 91
Object variable or With block variable not set

I have the above Error problem. I read the help file and it says about using
a object without SET but
I check the codes .. everything seems fine even when I compile the program
and make EXE nothing wrong.
I have set the website not allowing anonymous login. When I logon as
Administrator the above error
doesn't appear. When logon as normal domain users the error appear.

Any way I could solve this problem ?
Thanks

--
- Alex  -

Sat, 13 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Error code 91

: Error code : 91
: Object variable or With block variable not set

Since you haven't shown us the code causing the error, how can we tell
what's causing the problem?

Sat, 13 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Error code 91

2. Error code 91

3. HELP : Error 91 : Run-Time Error 91 Object Variable or With

4. DCOM ERROR Run-time error "91"

5. Please help with VB4.0 Object Server error and error 91

6. help...run time err 91 in following code

7. Help...Run time err 91 in following code

8. error 91 with block variable not set

9. db = CurrentDb returns error 91 in project

10. Error 91 - Object Variable Not Set **** Need Help

11. Help needed with SQL (runtime Error 91)

12. Runtime error 91