Inet within a DLL?
Author Message
 Inet within a DLL?

Is it possible to use the Inet component within a DLL?  To use it you
typically have to add it into the Components list, then add it to a form.
However, because I am programming a DLL, the component list is greyed out,
and even if it wasn't, I don't have a form to add it too.

Fri, 13 Aug 2004 05:23:59 GMT
 Inet within a DLL?
I've been able to get it to by adding a reference to the OCX, but it's not
really built to be used that way. I switched to the SocketWrench control
that's free from Catalyst, and so far everything seems OK.

    http://www.catalyst.com/products/wrench.html

Quote:
> Is it possible to use the Inet component within a DLL?  To use it you
> typically have to add it into the Components list, then add it to a form.
> However, because I am programming a DLL, the component list is greyed out,
> and even if it wasn't, I don't have a form to add it too.

Sat, 14 Aug 2004 01:16:17 GMT

1. Inet control use from within ActiveX DLL

2. Inet control from within activeX - how?

3. inet inet inet

4. Get name of initiating exe/dll from within another exe/dll

5. Get name of initiating exe/dll from within another exe/dll

6. call another DLL from within a C++ DLL

7. Inet object in a com dll

8. Using the INet object in a .dll

9. VB locks using Inet Xfer Control in DLL

10. Having Problems With The Inet Control in VB5-Enterprise (Sh DocVw.Dll)

11. Using the INet object in a .dll

12. submit form using Inet ctrl inside DLL.