Opening TXT file on a server
Author Message
 Opening TXT file on a server

How can I open and update a text file on a server from a VB program?

Thu, 21 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Opening TXT file on a server
Have u seen .. FSO (file system object) ??
try it too.
Quote:

>How can I open and update a text file on a server from a VB program?

Fri, 22 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Opening TXT file on a server
We will be covering that on Lesson 2 of our tutorial, starting w/c 13th Sep
1999. Take a look and see

--
Regards

Tom
http://www.tigerbites.com/

Sat, 23 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Opening TXT file on a server

Quote:

>How can I open and update a text file on a server from a VB program?

Just write down the correct path to the server in the
" OpenFile " Command.

thats it!

and i must say this kind of question you can easlly find in every begginers
VB book.

                                                                        Max

;-)

Mon, 25 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Opening TXT file on a server
Use

Open #

not OpenFile

This guy seems new.

Mon, 25 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Opening TXT file on a server
"OpenFile"? Do you mean "Open ??? for output as #1" ?
I tried that but it didn`t worked

Quote:

> >How can I open and update a text file on a server from a VB program?

> Just write down the correct path to the server in the
> " OpenFile " Command.

> thats it!

> and i must say this kind of question you can easlly find in every
begginers
> VB book.

Max

> ;-)

Thu, 28 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. export data from local txt file to .mdb file on server

2. Adding .TXT files to a VB program without the .TXT file

3. Question: Opening .txt file with vba

4. open txt file and read strings

5. opening a .txt file in ASP

6. Opening .txt file in BASIC

7. open a txt file for the user to view and read

8. Opening a txt file in Excel using VB6

9. how open a file no txt

10. Opening a readme.txt file

11. opening a word (.doc) and Text (.txt) file

12. Open a TXT, DOC file from a command button