please tell me how to do this, or where I can get the information on
how to do it.  Thank you.

                                           - Prominus -

Sat, 13 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How to Access Usenet?
Hello Prominus,

Welcome to the world of Visual Basic programming :)

There is a message by Mathew Baldwin:
Subject:  nntp
Date:  Wed, 29 Jul 1998 00:49:23 -0600

this is couple of messages above your message, read that thread and hope
this will help you.

Making th news reader is possible using the Winsock but you will have to
first understand the
NNTP (Usenet) Protocol in order to communicate with the server. The Thread
message stated above migth help you.

hope this helps,
All the Best.

Sun, 14 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Out of subject, usenet help

2. Powerful Mass Usenet Posting Software

3. New BBS, AutoCAD/Engineering, USENET FEED, Online

4. List of new USENET articles

5. 20 Year Usenet Archive Now Available on google

6. off-topics and the usenet security guards

7. Usenet Reader in VB

8. Usenet???

9. VB Usenet FAQ - testers needed

10. q: Searching for USENET control...