Schedule Control in Visual Basic
Author Message
 Schedule Control in Visual Basic

Hi.

Is there a schedule control in Visual Basic? I know there is a Timer
Control, but this can only execute differerent tasks up to a minute or so. I
need to execute a certain procedure once a day. If anyone could explain to
me how I can do this it would be great.

Ole Martin Tangen.

Sun, 02 May 2004 19:54:59 GMT
 Schedule Control in Visual Basic
I just built a scheduling module based on the scheduler for SQL Server jobs.

The heart of the program is the timer control. Just set it to kick in each
minute(interval=60000). Parameters such as the desired starting and or
stoping times can be set and then the timer can test for these conditions
each time it kicks in.

Quote:
> Hi.

> Is there a schedule control in Visual Basic? I know there is a Timer
> Control, but this can only execute differerent tasks up to a minute or so.
> need to execute a certain procedure once a day. If anyone could explain to
> me how I can do this it would be great.

> Ole Martin Tangen.

Tue, 04 May 2004 02:35:02 GMT

1. Visual scheduling software for Visual Basic databases

2. report scheduling design in visual basic

3. Scheduling DTS package thru Visual Basic

4. Visual Basic & Schedule+

5. Help on Schedule+ (OLE Server) and Visual Basic

6. Using visual basic controls outside a Visual Basic application

7. do Visual Basic 6.0 and Visual Basic .NET version beta Working Both