A question about the Winsock control
Author Message
 A question about the Winsock control

I am developing a e-mail / news handling program, I have the ability for it
to dial an internet connection automatically using its own dialer. However,
I also want the ability to use and exsisting TCP/IP connection, the one
thing I am unclear on how to do is how to use Winsock control to see if an
exsisting connection present, and if so use it. Now I can make it use the
connection perfectly, I just don't know how to test for an exsisting
connection.

Chris Keller

Sun, 24 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 A question about the Winsock control
There is a function "InternetGetConnectedState" in WinInet.dll!

Quote:
> I am developing a e-mail / news handling program, I have the ability for
it
> to dial an internet connection automatically using its own dialer.
However,
> I also want the ability to use and exsisting TCP/IP connection, the one
> thing I am unclear on how to do is how to use Winsock control to see if an
> exsisting connection present, and if so use it. Now I can make it use the
> connection perfectly, I just don't know how to test for an exsisting
> connection.

> Chris Keller

Tue, 26 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB6, EE: Some questions about the Winsock control.

2. VB6, EE: Some questions about the Winsock control.

3. VB6, EE: Some questions about the Winsock control.

4. Winsock Control Question

5. Winsock control question

6. GetData() Method Question, Winsock Control 5.0

7. Question about winsock control and dynamic IP

8. Question about Winsock Control in VB5

9. Possibly a stupid question about winsock control

10. Winsock Control Question

11. Winsock Control questions

12. A question about winsock control