Simple question for the more experienced programmer??
Author Message
 Simple question for the more experienced programmer??

Hi all,

I have a small question:

I'd like to make my application call automatically to the internet (and
disconnect), and it should use one of the Dial-Up Networking accounts.

What do I need? Does anyone have a sample?

Thanks in advance

Sun, 21 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help please with a simple problem I am sure for an experienced programmer

2. PDS7 PROGRAMMER WANTED-Multi-user experience-Network Experience

3. Quick Database question - Easy one for you experienced programmers, but out my hands - Please help

4. Lengthy Formatted-text Output: A Question for Experienced Programmer

5. Simple question for the experienced!

6. Simple question for the experienced!

7. Simple Question for Newbie Programmer - payroll.vbp (0/1)

8. Simple Question for Newbie Programmer - payroll.vbp (1/1)

9. Simple question for prof. VB3-programmers (I Hope :)

10. Experienced Access VBA Programmer Need for Very Short Telecommuting Project

11. Experience VB Programmer Available - Contract