XMLHTTP.. Does it support cookies ?
Author Message
 XMLHTTP.. Does it support cookies ?

XMLHTTP.. Does it support cookies ? . I have received
conflicting answers on this so far..Pls advice.

I am using XMLHTTP to logon to a website. ( IIS 5.0 ,
SiteServer 3.0 ). The logon page drops Form_auth cookie
which is referenced by subsequent pages for authenticated
users. The problems is the logon page redirects the user
to another page. it give a 401 error in the IIS log. It
appears to me that the redirected page is looking for the
Form_auth cookie. Does XMLHHTP have the ability to handle
cookies for redirected pages. Pls not a GET to the logon
page works fine.

This is running on a client.

Thanks

Mon, 09 Aug 2004 22:54:12 GMT

1. Using XMLHTTP to send cookies to a server with Integrated Authentication

2. doing CGI with VB4 with cookies

3. doing CGI with VB4 with cookies

4. doing CGI with VB4 with cookies

5. doing CGI with VB4 with cookies

6. Does the INET control support cookies?

7. Cookies support with dsSocket

8. Wince300 support cookies? :(

9. IIS 5.1 (Win XP) Setting Cookies via Response.Cookies collection problem

10. Cookie problems: Writing to cookie isn't changing anything

11. Checking for Cookie Enabled Browsers w/o persistant cookies

12. Cookies - VB Reading Cookies Created by JavaScript