GetHTTPResponseCode - Available with MSINET.OCX ???
Author Message
 GetHTTPResponseCode - Available with MSINET.OCX ???

I am about to break from the ease of the MSINET.OCX and jump into the
WININET.DLL, but thought I would check in here first.

Please tell me that there is a way to retrieve the HTTP Reponse Code with
this handy control (the OCX), so I don't have to struggle through WININET.

If not, please forward info on any other handy wrappers for WININET that
take advantage of more of its functionality.  Otherwise, I'm off to wrap it
up myself (probably should just do it anyway, since I'm sure it will come up
again)...

Thanks,
Jack Stockholm

Mon, 26 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 GetHTTPResponseCode - Available with MSINET.OCX ???
user the GETHEADER method of the control and parse it.
Quote:
I am about to break from the ease of the MSINET.OCX and jump into the
WININET.DLL, but thought I would check in here first.

Please tell me that there is a way to retrieve the HTTP Reponse Code with
this handy control (the OCX), so I don't have to struggle through WININET.

If not, please forward info on any other handy wrappers for WININET that
take advantage of more of its functionality.  Otherwise, I'm off to wrap it
up myself (probably should just do it anyway, since I'm sure it will come up
again)...

Thanks,
Jack Stockholm

.

Mon, 26 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. MSINET.OCX and MSWINSCK.OCX....Please help!

2. Trouble Installing an ActiveX control (MSINET.OCX)

3. Where to get WScript.exe or Msinet.ocx?

4. MSINET.OCX

5. Please Help - System Errors with MSINET.OCX

6. Using the INet control (msinet.ocx) in Excel

7. MSINET.OCX: how to compile a running exe?

8. FTP - INET Control - MSINET.OCX suddenly stopped working

9. MSINET.OCX

10. msinet.ocx (VB5 SP3) doesn't work for FTP

11. MSINET.OCX and VB 5

12. Execute method with POST using MSINET.OCX