File Upload - Inet
Author Message
 File Upload - Inet

I need to replace an html file on my web site periodically.  I am using ITC,
how can I send a file "MyPage.html" to my web site
" http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~beat/MyPage.html"
thank you  tw

Sat, 23 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 File Upload - Inet

Quote:

>I need to replace an html file on my web site periodically.  I am using
ITC,
>how can I send a file "MyPage.html" to my web site
>"http://home.earthlink.net/~beat/MyPage.html"
>thank you  tw

Try this:

Public Sub FtpConnect()

Inet.AccessType = icUseDefault
Inet.Protocol = icFTP
Inet.URL = "http://home.earthlink.net"
UserName = "anonymous"
Password = "guest"
Inet.RemotePort = 21
Inet.RequestTimeout = 60

Inet.Execute , "CD YourFolder"
Do
DoEvents
Loop While Inet.StillExecuting

Inet.Execute , "SEND MyPage.html MyPage.html

Inet.Execute , "CLOSE"
Do
DoEvents
Loop While Inet.StillExecuting

Inet.Execute , "QUIT"
Do
DoEvents
Loop While Inet.StillExecuting

End Sub

- Jani

Sun, 24 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. INET Control, File Upload with POST Method

2. How do you upload files using inet?

3. Uploading a file using Inet control with HTTP

4. File Upload using Inet control....

5. inet http post file upload problem

6. Inet Binary File Upload to CGI script

7. Ascii File FTP Upload Using Inet Control

8. Uploading a file using Inet control with HTTP

9. HTTP file upload using inet control

10. File Upload Using HTTP Post w/INET Control

11. file upload problem using Inet

12. Inet http file-upload