Internet Transfer Control HTTP Put question
Author Message
 Internet Transfer Control HTTP Put question

Hi,
I need to upload small data files (40-80K) to an  HTTP server. The server
doesn't do FTP, only HTTP. I've managed a GET, but can't get PUT to work.
Has anyone seen any examples for binary files? Specifically, do I have to
buffer the file in a manner similar to the GETCHUNK? If so, how?

Thanks for any help.
-Greg

Tue, 17 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. File upload using Internet Transfer Control and HTTP PUT

2. Internet Transfer Control HTTP PUT

3. Http put - Internet transfer control

4. File upload using Internet Transfer Control and HTTP PUT

5. Internet Transfer Control -- HTTP Question

6. Using the PUT method with HTTP and the Internet transfer controll

7. VB 6:- Retrieve Dir contents using Internet Transfer Control and HTTP

8. Internet Transfer Control and HTTP Requests

9. Internet Transfer Control & HTTP SSL

10. Internet Transfer Control and HTTP?

11. How to upload a file by Internet Transfer Control in HTTP protocol

12. Internet Transfer Control - Upload File With http