How to call Sending email function of Outlook express??
Author Message
 How to call Sending email function of Outlook express??

I wanna call Sending email interface of Outlook express in
the VB source code,not wholly Outlook express application,
In other words,in the outlook express,select "Mail>>>New
Mail...." Menu,the form sending email will be pop up,that
form is what I want to call in the VB code,how do I call
it?? thanks!!

Sun, 22 May 2005 09:45:44 GMT
 How to call Sending email function of Outlook express??
Outlook express is not scriptable or programmable.  Best you can go for is
using sendkeys.

Quote:
> I wanna call Sending email interface of Outlook express in
> the VB source code,not wholly Outlook express application,
> In other words,in the outlook express,select "Mail>>>New
> Mail...." Menu,the form sending email will be pop up,that
> form is what I want to call in the VB code,how do I call
> it?? thanks!!

Sun, 22 May 2005 10:59:39 GMT

1. Pointers using Outlook/Outlook Express Rules - Sending back tailored emails

2. Send email to emailadresses with Outlook Express

3. Sending HTML -or- PLAIN TEXT Email via Outlook Express

4. outlook express (sending email in access)

5. Sending Email from Excel using Outlook Express

6. Send email with Outlook Express 5

7. Send email with and access Outlook Express inbox???

8. Sending Email from Excel via Outlook Express

9. Q: Sending email via Outlook Express

10. how do i send email using outlook express

11. cannot connect outlook to email server, but can connect outlook express

12. VBA - Sending email through a Specific Outlook Email Account