ASP-Component problems (?)
Author Message
 ASP-Component problems (?)

Hello

I wrote a small asp-component in VB6 that wrote the entered text to
screen. And I have some questions of how to change the syntax.. (?)

set tmp = server.createobject("...")

1.   tmp.say(variable)
2.   tmp.say = variable
3.   tmp.say variable

Can I change the sytax for it as 1,2 and 3? I only get the 1 syntax

/Lasse

Fri, 22 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. ASP-Component problem (?)

2. Problem passing VB COM+ ASP Request object to .NET component System.Web.HTTPRequest through COM interop

3. ASP/MTS component creation problem

4. ASP ActiveX components created with VB5.0 - problem

5. Problem with VC component in ASP-VB Script

6. Problem using an Array in ASP as argument to a VB component

7. Components/ASP problem . Please help,very important

8. memory problem with asp vb component

9. Problems calling VB Components from ASP using Interfaces Classes

10. problem using component with asp page -- result of function not returned, instead original value returned

11. problems in calling component in ASP

12. Have a problem with using component writed by VB in ASP