ITC (MSINET) get file problem
Author Message
 ITC (MSINET) get file problem

I used the Internet Transfer Control to copy file from the FTP server to the
client PC. The problem is the file is copied OK on first run, but subsequent
attempt will only get back the previous file even the source is altered on the
server site. Why?

To get the latest file content, I have to rerun the program.

Anyone having the same problem?

TIA.

Tue, 23 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 ITC (MSINET) get file problem
I switch to use WinInet.DLL, and it work fines for me. Forget about the *stink*
ITC.

Fri, 02 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. MSINET.OpenURL not getting whole file

2. ITC not getting in user control

3. ITC Problems trying to FTP

4. Please Help ITC Problem

5. ITC PROBLEMS CREATING A PROXY SERVER

6. Automation error -2147221008 on retrieving file with ITC

7. ITC with https and certificates problem

8. Upload files using HTTP and ITC

9. ITC Problem from HTML

10. VB 5.0, NT 4.0 ITC Problems

11. Can I use ITC to upload a file.