need help with winsock, please! =-)
Author Message
 need help with winsock, please! =-)

hmm, that last post was kinda wordy...
i guess what i really want to know is,
(since the winsock HAS to be in UDP)
how can i make it so that the servers (all 32000) will respond (if they are
able) to all 3 sendData's back to back?

Thu, 19 May 2005 10:46:11 GMT

1. Need help with winsock PLEASE.......

2. Please, Please, Please I need your help with Winsock

3. PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP,

4. VB Winsock API samples needed BADLY, PLEASE HELP

5. VB Winsock API samples needed BADLY, PLEASE HELP

6. Please, Please, Please I need help working with dates

7. HELP NEEDED PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!

8. EnumEnhMetaFile Help Needed! (Please Please Please)

9. Please Please help !!! Crystal Report Help Needed

10. Can anyone HELP me PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

11. Winsock/HTTP/Internet Help (PLEASE help)

12. Winsock BAS File NEEDED, Please.