It is possible to create a ListBox and combobox With Images in the items
Author Message
 It is possible to create a ListBox and combobox With Images in the items

There is a new control called the ImageCombo from MS. It supports pics in
the dropdown portion of the control. However currently its only part of the
visualj++ trial ( a 36M d/l) the control is not supported by MS so I doubt
that there are too many other ways to get it

The new control is mscomctl.ocx

which also comes with a new imagelist (which at this time doesnt seem to be
compatible with old imagelists), status bar, etc.

Also a new Overlay property that makes it easy to place multiple images on
top of each other.
So you can have an icon, plus an icon of an X, and just place the X over the
orig icon to make a new icon

I know there must be some complicated apis to get image in a list box but I
use a 3rd party ctl called SBList. ITs very flexible, you can get it from
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Hope I helped

Quote:

>Thanks in Advance

Mon, 02 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 It is possible to create a ListBox and combobox With Images in the items

Hi,

Take a look at List Pro by FarPoint Technologies. You can download a demo
from our site at http://www.vbxtras.com/store/ProductMain.asp?ProdID=1276.
It provides a ton of flexibility for List Box/Combo Box design in VB.

Good Luck,

Brad Mitchell
VBxtras Catalog

Quote:

>Thanks in Advance

Mon, 02 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 It is possible to create a ListBox and combobox With Images in the items

Just tried to access your demo and got HTTP/1.0 404 Object Not Found

Larry

Hi,

Take a look at List Pro by FarPoint Technologies. You can download a demo
from our site at http://www.vbxtras.com/store/ProductMain.asp?ProdID=1276.
It provides a ton of flexibility for List Box/Combo Box design in VB.

Good Luck,

Brad Mitchell
VBxtras Catalog

Quote:

>Thanks in Advance

Fri, 13 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 It is possible to create a ListBox and combobox With Images in the items

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 It is possible to create a ListBox and combobox With Images in the items

Just tried again and get the same level of success.  Your lack of response
here and on your site inspires me to dispose of your catalog in the circular
file unread....

Larry.

Quote:

>Just tried to access your demo and got HTTP/1.0 404 Object Not Found

>Larry

>Hi,

>Take a look at List Pro by FarPoint Technologies. You can download a demo
>from our site at http://www.vbxtras.com/store/ProductMain.asp?ProdID=1276.
>It provides a ton of flexibility for List Box/Combo Box design in VB.

>Good Luck,

>Brad Mitchell
>VBxtras Catalog

>>Thanks in Advance

Sun, 15 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 It is possible to create a ListBox and combobox With Images in the items

Quote:

>Just tried again and get the same level of success.  Your lack of response
>here and on your site inspires me to dispose of your catalog in the circular
>file unread....

Of course you just try another resource:

http://softseek.com/Programming/ActiveX/User_Interface/Review_11695_i...

Paul
~~~~

Mon, 16 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 It is possible to create a ListBox and combobox With Images in the items

Larry,

Im sorry to have caused you such an inconvenience.  The link to that demo
is now working, and in fact it should have worked the times you tried it. I
have no idea what went wrong, but I just downloaded the demo myself, and all
appears fine.

Naturally I can understand your pique at the situation, and hopefully you
wont put our catalog in the round file. Thanks for your feedback.

Brad Mitchell
VBxtras Catalog

Quote:

>Just tried again and get the same level of success.  Your lack of response
>here and on your site inspires me to dispose of your catalog in the
circular
>file unread....

>Larry.

>>Just tried to access your demo and got HTTP/1.0 404 Object Not Found

>>Larry

Sat, 21 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. It is possible to create a ListBox and combobox With Images in the items

2. Listbox Item Image - Possible Y/N ?

3. Fill Listbox with Combobox possible?

4. Reference ComboBox item to fill ListBox

5. ensuring unique items in combobox/listbox

6. Randomly list items in listbox/combobox

7. Randomly list items in listbox/combobox

8. Use Images in ListBox or ComboBox control...

9. Possible to create a custom combobox with VB6?

10. Possible to create custom combobox in VB6?

11. Create a Combobox containing more than 25 items with 4 columns

12. Creating drag-image for multiple delected items in a listview