POSTing data using WebBrowser
Author Message
 POSTing data using WebBrowser

I haven't found any answers on this and have seen a couple
of people asking, but I am using the WebBrowser object in
a VB6 app.  Every once in a while, I need to access a
webpage where I need to POST some data, but while using
the Navigate2 method.  The documentation talks about using
a SAFEARRAY.  I've never heard of that and haven't found
any real documentation on it (only for CE and I'm on 2000)
and I can't declare one in my project.

Does anyone know the way to POST data in the Navigate2
method, or have I not seen an answer because nobody knows
how to do it?

Thx,
Kevin

Sat, 21 May 2005 04:28:30 GMT
 POSTing data using WebBrowser
Hi,

Please refer to

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;311294

After some modification, the code can be used in VB6

--
Parker Zhang
Microsoft Developer Support

Sun, 22 May 2005 13:57:54 GMT

1. Posting data to WebBrowser without source file

2. Posting data to a website using VBA/VBS

3. posting HTTP data using the WinSock controll

4. posting HTTP data using the WinSock controll

5. sample code for posting form data using wininet wanted

6. How do you Post data with the WebBrowser Control

7. Using the WebBrowser control to issue a POST request

8. Using the WebBrowser control to issue a POST request

9. POST method example using webbrowser

10. Using the WebBrowser control to issue a POST request

11. Help: Posting with Microsoft WebBrowser Control

12. window.open closes webbrowser but not the form itself (Sorry for duel posting)