Changing design time properties at runtime
Author Message
 Changing design time properties at runtime

Hi, does anyone know how to change the design time properties of an
objectduring  run time. I'm trying to find an easy way for the users of my
application to customize it. Thanks.

Fri, 22 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Changing design time properties at runtime
Howdy Joe, I just downloaded some shareware that may work for your problem.
Its description sure comes close anyway. It's located at
http://www.leadingchange.com/activex/ . Look for the control named Active
Inspector.

Quote:
>Hi, does anyone know how to change the design time properties of an
>objectduring  run time. I'm trying to find an easy way for the users of my
>application to customize it. Thanks.

Fri, 22 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Form size changes in runtime vs design time modes

2. *** Refreshing control at design time when property changed?

3. Changing property default values at design time

4. Preserving the values of a property, changed in design time

5. Changing design time properties during execution

6. Saving properties of ActiveX control from design time to run time

7. Accessing design time properties in run time

8. Design-time properties in Run-time Controls

9. Design time or run time, setting properties

10. Assign a treeview at design run time to other at design time

11. Edit controls w/code (design-time not runtime)

12. Global DB Connections...RunTime Variable used for Design-Time DataAdapter Connection