How can I make a favorites (of IE) appear in my app menu
Author Message
 How can I make a favorites (of IE) appear in my app menu

I use VB to create an app with webbrowser control and I wonder how to make
the favorites menu of IE available in my app.

Thank you in advance

Sun, 24 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. IE SaveAs menu items not appearing

2. Making forms appear separate in app

3. VB6 app has memory leak after installing IE 6.0 (installation was custom made)

4. Making WebBrowser app work with all IE versions

5. Making DHTML apps work with standard IE security (medium)

6. Making WebBrowser app work with all IE versions

7. When adding second menu item to custom menu it appears greyed out

8. IE Favorites

9. Creating IE favorites

10. IE Favorites & WebBrowser Control

11. How do I launch IE favorites from VBScript?

12. IE Favorite style control used in MDI application