Mabry FTPx problem?
Author Message
 Mabry FTPx problem?

Hello,
    Very rarely I am getting a problem using Mabry's ftpx in non blocking
mode where
a file is not completely downloaded. Some of the downloaded file is missing
but I am not getting any errors. I output all the debugMsg info to a file
and I am seeing nothing out of the ordinary. Obviously this may be a problem
with IIS or something in my code but I have not been able to track it down
as the problem is so intermittent. I was just wondering if anyone has had a
similar problem or has any ideas.

I have just upgraded this morning from V2.03.006 to V2.03.010 so hope fully
this may help. But if no-one has any ideas I'm just going to add some file
size checking to the system.

Thanks in advance.
Dave W.
SDL International

Mon, 09 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. New FtpX Control - Mabry Software

2. New FtpX From Mabry

3. New FtpX Control - Mabry Software

4. New FtpX Control - Mabry Software

5. New FtpX From Mabry

6. Problem sending long file With Mabry AsyncSocket

7. Problem sending long file With Mabry AsyncSocket

8. Problem sending long file With Mabry AsyncSocket

9. FtPx

10. Mabry Control the RTF Attachments sent Via Mabry control are getting corrupted.

11. ADV: Mabry Announces Dns/NET

12. ANN: Mabry Software's Barcode/NET Open Beta