Simple question i hope
Author Message
 Simple question i hope

I have written a user control and want to be able to set the properties of
it using the <OBJECT><PARAM> tags.

Is this possible?

It doesn't seem to work.  I have a property named SP1 which i set using this
statement

<OBJECT classid="clsid:255742FD-643F-11D3-9A36-525400DF35CA" style="LEFT:
0px; TOP: 0px" VIEWASTEXT>
   <PARAM NAME="SP1" VALUE="Hello">
   <PARAM NAME="_ExtentX" VALUE="1244">
   <PARAM NAME="_ExtentY" VALUE="1164">
  </OBJECT>

It doesn't work?  Does anybody know why and also how i can make it work.  It
must work when the object is loaded - and not through any code on the client
side. The property is a public string that resides in the UserControl.

Thanks

Jason

Fri, 22 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Simple question (I hope!)

2. Very simple question (I hope)

3. Simple Question - I hope

4. Very simple question (I hope)

5. really simple question (I hope)

6. Help me simple question i hope newbie

7. Simple question - I hope??

8. Simple macro question (I hope)

9. Simple Datagrid question (I hope)

10. Simple SQL Search question (I hope)

11. Simple (I hope) OLEDragDrop question

12. A simple question... i hope