ActiveX control to handle mouseover event handling?
Author Message
 ActiveX control to handle mouseover event handling?

I'm looking for an ActiveX control to put in a Web page that would
handle mouseover events and change the picture associated with the
control.

Either prebuilt control or VB source to create such a control would be
desirable.

Thanks in advance.

Henrik Bruun

Fri, 01 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 ActiveX control to handle mouseover event handling?

says...

Quote:
> I'm looking for an ActiveX control to put in a Web page that would
> handle mouseover events and change the picture associated with the
> control.

> Either prebuilt control or VB source to create such a control would be
> desirable.

No offense, but I don't think you want to make your users download an
ActiveX control just so you can handle something that can be easily done
in VBScript or Java.

Sat, 02 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. -~=###--WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HANDLED EVENTS AND UN-HANDLED EVENTS?---#=~-

2. ActiveX control inside a class + handling its events ??

3. Handling User Defined Events from ActiveX Controls

4. How to handle events of dynamically created ActiveX control (VB6)

5. MouseOver event in ActiveX control

6. How to handle activex events in a script

7. Problem handling events coming from ActiveX EXE

8. How to handle event generate by exe ActiveX

9. Handling ActiveX events in VBScript

10. Handling my own ActiveX events

11. ActiveX exe and Event Handling

12. Event Handling Between Dynamically Loaded User Controls using vb.net