How Do I: Change Font Size in WebBrowser Control
Author Message
 How Do I: Change Font Size in WebBrowser Control

I am using VB5 (SP3) on NT4/WS (SP4).

I am using a WebBrowser control to display an HTML file on a form and
subsequently printing it using the QueryStatusWB and ExecWB methods of
the control as documented on the MSDN CD. I would like to be able to
change the font in which the control displays the file and reading
MSDN it seems that I sould be able to do this in the same manner as
printing using the OLECMDID_ZOOM argument to the EXECWB call and
setting the [pvaIn] argument to the font size (0 to 5). I have tried
this unsuccessfully. The reason I think is that the QueryStatusWB call
returns that the OLECMDID_ZOOM command is disabled.

I would appreciate any help or advice into getting this working or
reasons as to why it cannot be done.

Many Thanks

Software Consultant
Lockdesign Ltd
UK
Web Page Currently Under Construction [www.lockdes.demon.co.uk]

Sun, 10 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How Do I: Change Font Size in WebBrowser Control
I suggest that the font properties would normally be an attribute of the
loaded document, but perhaps you can temporarily tweak the Ie4 (WebBrowser)
Registry settings at

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\

    within Main or International.

I'm not sure of the format of the "font size" settings in there but a bit of
trial and error might come up with something which works for you.

Hope this helps in some way.

Barry Evans
Canberra, Australia
----------------------------

[...]

Mon, 11 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. To change the font size of the text displayed in a WebBrowser control

2. change font size in webbrowser control

3. Change font size in Webbrowser control? Please

4. Change size, font, and font size of input boxes

5. Changing Font Size with Webbrowser.OCX

6. ExecWB and Zoom: Font Size in WebBrowser Control

7. HowTo: How do you change the fonts on the webbrowser control in VB6

8. Changing font/font sizes in msgboxes

9. How to change Font of WebBrowser control?

10. HowTo: How do you change the fonts on the webbrowser control in VB6

11. Change Font and Save WebBrowser Control Html

12. WebBrowser Control Font Change