Mail in Activex Document
Author Message
 Mail in Activex Document

Hi,

  I have a activex doc which has a form to receive user feedback. On
sumbission I need to mail the contents to my email address. Please tell me
how to send this without MAPI controls if possible.

Thanks in advance

--
Venkatesh Kumar A G

Tue, 09 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Mail in Activex Document

I'm sorry I can't remember the website name, but there is an ActiveX server
product called RXMAILER. Which will mail the contents of an HTML form. I
believe it uses SMTP.

Mon, 15 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. !!!!!!!! Mail from ActiveX document !!!!!!!!

2. Mail in Activex Documents

3. e-mail application w/ ActiveX Documents!

4. !!!!!! ActiveX document and e-mail and ftp !!!!

5. !!!! ActiveX document and e-mail and ftp !!!!

6. (Q211727) Mail merge document restored to normal document - Word 2000

7. sizing an Activex Document to the document size in IE

8. Display a VBD file from an ActiveX Document Server DLL in a HTML Document

9. ActiveX or ActiveX Document???

10. Hosting a WebBrowser Control Inside ActiveX Document or ActiveX Control to be Ho

11. ActiveX Documents containing ActiveX Components - Internet download problem

12. Intranet application with ActiveX Document and Activex Server Component