Calling new e-mail dialog from Outlook
Author Message
 Calling new e-mail dialog from Outlook

Hi!

I have a textbox containing an e-mail adresse and I was wondering if it is
possible to open the new e-mail dialog used in Outlook with the content of
the textbox in the "To" field in the dialog. (as in a hyperlink

My next question is sort of the same but now concerning web page opening. Is
it possible to open a web page in the Internet explorer where the web page
to view is the the content of a textbox in the form calling the explorer.

T.I. Rislaa

Sat, 03 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Notification when a new e-mail is sent to any e-mail Outlook folder

2. Trigger an Email New Message Dialog Box

3. sorting sent mail by email account in Outlook 2K

4. Word Mail merge to Outlook Email with PDF Attachment

5. open Outlook Mail-Dialog

6. what event is triggered when outlook creates a new email message

7. Visual Basic and Outlook = new email an from-adress

8. Opening new Outlook email w/ VBS from web?

9. Open an MS Outlook New Contact Dialog with HTML

10. Automate word document from Outlook new appointmemt dialog box

11. how to open outlook new mail in foreground using activex

12. Having vb program create new distribution list in Outlook to send mail to