WebBrowser
Author Message
 WebBrowser

If you don't distribute Shdocvw.dll with an application that uses a
webbrowser control, on which Window OS's will this application fail? Or is
this even legal?
Thanks,
Steve

Mon, 23 Aug 2004 00:42:28 GMT
 WebBrowser
You cannot distribute Shdocvw.dll at all. IE has to be installed on the PC
that you are installing the application on.

Quote:
> If you don't distribute Shdocvw.dll with an application that uses a
> webbrowser control, on which Window OS's will this application fail? Or is
> this even legal?
> Thanks,
> Steve

Mon, 23 Aug 2004 00:49:34 GMT

1. Scraping html with webbrowser Webbrowser

2. WebBrowser without WebBrowser Control in VB6 ?

3. What's the difference between Webbrowser control, and Webbrowser object?

4. How do I disable the right mouse button over the webbrowser control ?How do I disable the right mouse button over the webbrowser control ?

5. vb webbrowser control,how to know it is complete loading

6. webbrowser error 404

7. WebBrowser ActiveX object doesnt work

8. WebBrowser On Access Form

9. vb webbrowser control,how to know it is complete loading

10. IE IFrame/WebBrowser control cross-frame security breech

11. xml/WebBrowser control in outlook form

12. detecting popups from webbrowser control