Ip and MAC address for each network adapter?
Author Message
 Ip and MAC address for each network adapter?

I am able to get the ip addresses for each of the active network adapters by
using code based on the dll declared:
    Private Declare Function gethostbyname Lib "WSOCK32.DLL" (ByVal
Hostname$) As Long

I am also able to get the MAC addresses for each of the adapters by using
code based on the dll declared:
    Public Declare Function Netbios Lib "netapi32.dll" (pncb As
NET_CONTROL_BLOCK) As Byte

I am not able to put the two together.  That is, I would like to know which
MAC address goes with which ip address.

Anyone know how to do this?

Thanks.

Sun, 18 Apr 2004 22:22:50 GMT

1. Network adapter question: how to put ip address and MAC addresses together

2. Network Adapter MAC address code snippet

3. Need to Retrieve Network Adapters MAC Address

4. Network adapter MAC address

5. Problems finding correct IP address using WINSOCK Control with 2 network adapters

6. Accessing the IP address of multiple network adapters using the MS Winsock Control

7. Accessinf the IP address of multiple network adapters using the MS Winsock Control

8. Problems finding correct IP address using WINSOCK Control with 2 network adapters

9. Accessing the IP address of multiple network adapters using the MS Winsock Control

10. Accessinf the IP address of multiple network adapters using the MS Winsock Control

11. Accessing the IP address of multiple network adapters using the MS Winsock Control

12. Accessinf the IP address of multiple network adapters using the MS Winsock Control