wininet.dll - InternetAutoDial
Author Message
 wininet.dll - InternetAutoDial

Hi everybody,

I am trying to use the InternetAutodial function from Wininet.dll (the IE4
version) and vb is telling me it can't find the function in that library.
Here's my Declare:
Declare Function InternetAutoDial Lib Wininet.dll (ByVal Arg1, ByVal Arg2)
as Boolean

Calling Statement:
If InternetAutoDial(1,0) then
End If

What am I missing?

Sun, 28 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. wininet.dll InternetAutodial function

2. internetautodial and wininet

3. PLEASE HELP with Wininet.DLL/Wininet.LIB

4. PLEASE HELP me with Wininet.DLL/Wininet.LIB

5. PLEASE HELP me with Wininet.DLL/Wininet.LIB

6. PLEASE HELP me with Wininet.DLL/Wininet.LIB

7. URLMON.DLL and WININET.DLL

8. wininet.dll and wsock32.dll

9. API Viewer listings for wininet.dll and rasapi32.dll

10. wininet.dll and rasapi32.dll

11. wininet.dll and rasapi32.dll

12. InternetAutodial function doesn't seem to work