VB NNTP
Author Message
 VB NNTP

I'm wanting to start writing a newsreader in VB5, but I am on a very
tight budget. I like
packages like SocketTools, Crescent Internet Toolpak, Mabry Internet
Pack, and so
on, but I really need to just use winsock (and the freeware SocketWrench
OCX, if it
proves helpful).

Could anyone point me in the direction of some NNTP and SMTP specific
info on hard
coding these protocols in VB. If you know of info for delphi 2.0,
either, please let me
know. I was planning on using VB5, but if it's quicker, I'll use Delphi.

can upload
them to ftp://ftp.galstar.com/users/mcmahon/incoming/, but still mail me
and let me
know it's in there.

Thanks a lot!

-Larry McMahon

Mon, 08 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 VB NNTP

Larry,

We (Mabry) sell our controls individually, a fact that may not be
obvious on our website.  Unless your time is worth very little the $35
you'd spend for our news control is quite reasonable.

Zane

Fri, 12 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB NNTP

2. NNTP with VB.NET

3. NNTP in VB.net

4. HELP: NNTP and Vb

5. VB 4 Pro/NNTP

6. NNTP News Reader in VB

7. A simple to use NewsReader/NNTP read/send component for VB

8. A simple to use NewsReader/NNTP read/send component for VB

9. A simple to use NewsReader/NNTP read/send component for VB

10. NNTP: need help finding newsreader skeleton written in VB

11. Source for speaking NNTP with VB

12. VB 4 Pro/NNTP