ANNC: Microsoft Certification Help!
Author Message
 ANNC: Microsoft Certification Help!

Axxa Corporation focuses on providing career services for professionals with
skills in Microsoft BackOffice and Microsoft development technologies.

If you are working towards your Microsoft Certifications we would like to
help!  Please stop by our Certification Corner
( http://www.*-*-*.com/ ) where we have a large list of
technical resources to help in pursuing your MCSE, MCSD or an MCPS.

If your interested in considering a move, we have immediate openings for
technical professionals.  Stop by our Available Positions page and see what
you think.

Thanks for stopping by.

Axxa Corporation
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Mon, 02 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. ANNC: Microsoft Certification Help!

2. ANNC: Microsoft Certification Help!

3. ANNC: Microsoft Certification Help!

4. ANNC: Microsoft Certification Help!

5. ANNC: Microsoft Visual Basic 5.0 Update Notice

6. Need help with your Microsoft Certifications?

7. Need help with your Microsoft Certifications?

8. Looking for help on the Microsoft Visual Basic Certification Test

9. Need help with your Microsoft Certifications?

10. Need help with your Microsoft Certifications?

11. Microsoft Certification - does it mean anything?

12. Microsoft Certification