How to detect from Web page if my ActiveX is running?
Author Message
 How to detect from Web page if my ActiveX is running?

I need help with the client-side VBScript that would check to see that my
activex control is running.  I wrote it in VB6 and I am trying to make an
efficient page that installs the VB6 run time environment and my control.
At the same time if the user already has the rte I would like to have the
page make sure the activex can run and then move the user on to the next
page.  Please give an example.

Sat, 26 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Run time files for an ActiveX on a web page

2. Detecting which web page is being accessed

3. How do I detect when a web page has completed download

4. pass a form from web page to web page

5. pass a form from web page to web page

6. Detecting DLLs on Web clients with ActiveX

7. REGISTERING ACTIVEX CONTROLS ON WEB PAGES

8. ActiveX control from Web Page

9. ActiveX in web pages

10. REGISTERING ACTIVEX CONTROLS ON WEB PAGES

11. Using ActiveX control in web page?

12. HELP: Using ActiveX Control in web page