How to disable right mouse button and some shortcuts keys (WebBrowser)
Author Message
 How to disable right mouse button and some shortcuts keys (WebBrowser)

    Hi, everybody. :-)

    I need to disable the right button inside a WebBrowser control. Also, I
need to disable some keyboard shortcuts (Ctrl+N, for example).

    Any ideas?

--

   Un saludo.

Jose Maria Aguilar
Skill Consejeros de Gestin   http://www.*-*-*.com/

Fri, 25 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 How to disable right mouse button and some shortcuts keys (WebBrowser)

Quote:
>     Hi, everybody. :-)

>     I need to disable the right button inside a WebBrowser control.

Genius Mousmate at www.gmouse.com or www.genius.com, I dont remember

Fri, 25 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. How do I disable the right mouse button over the webbrowser control ?How do I disable the right mouse button over the webbrowser control ?

2. Disable right mouse shortcut keys in visual basic

3. Disabling right mouse button for WebBrowser

4. WebBrowser disable right mouse button

5. disabling right mouse bottom for WebBrowser

6. disable the right mouse button when a form is running

7. right-mouse button disable?

8. DBGRID: How can I disable the right mouse button

9. Disable Popup when Right Mouse Button Pressed

10. How Do I Disable the Right Mouse Button

11. Disable right mouse button

12. How do I disable the right mouse button