control on the web?!
Author Message
 control on the web?!

HI friends!

I have designed an activeX control within Visual Basic 5.0.
It is working perfectly fine. I have tested it in other vb applications.

The problem is that I want to put it on my web page, but it doesnt work.

I am using frontpage, and i can insert the activex control when
designing my page, but when i open the
page in IE5.0, the control doesnt appear.

thanx for any help,

peyman

Fri, 22 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 control on the web?!
have u put the .lpk file for the control ? U need .lpk file to make ur
control appear.
Quote:

>HI friends!

>I have designed an activeX control within Visual Basic 5.0.
>It is working perfectly fine. I have tested it in other vb applications.

>The problem is that I want to put it on my web page, but it doesnt work.

>I am using frontpage, and i can insert the activex control when
>designing my page, but when i open the
>page in IE5.0, the control doesnt appear.

>thanx for any help,

>peyman

Sat, 23 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Getting Controls using the Web Control

2. Custom control in HMTL web page

3. Clear all control on a web form???

4. Debugging Windows Controls on a Web Form

5. Adding controls to a web forms panel

6. Using windows user control on a web page

7. HOWTO-Access control(s) on another Web page?

8. TreeView control within a web page is missing the text nodes

9. control surfing the web site

10. Modify an database from an activeX control in a web page

11. How do I pass an image to an ActiveX control in a web page

12. Addding Active-X control to a web page