Need help with INET Controll
Author Message
 Need help with INET Controll

Hello All
    This is my first post to this newsgroup. My problem is with the INET
control, I am using VB 6 with SP 3. I wish to download a complete web
page with images and text and make all the images and page links  become
local as in the function 'Save Location' on a browser. This so I can
build a offline directory which I can browse through. I am using Inet
and the Webbrowser control in my vb app. So far I can download and save
all the text of the web page but I cant get the images. I am fairly new
to Visual Basic and would like some help on this project.

this newsgroup.

Many Thanks for your Time
Chris Hills
2 yr Student HND in Computing (Software Engineering)
University of Brighton, UK

Fri, 25 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Need help with INET Controll
I think you should be able to capture the location of the image files from
the HTML file, then use the ITC control in the FTP mode to get the files.
Place the files in the same directory structure as they were on the server
and you should be fine.

Rusty

Quote:
> Hello All
>     This is my first post to this newsgroup. My problem is with the INET
> control, I am using VB 6 with SP 3. I wish to download a complete web
> page with images and text and make all the images and page links  become
> local as in the function 'Save Location' on a browser. This so I can
> build a offline directory which I can browse through. I am using Inet
> and the Webbrowser control in my vb app. So far I can download and save
> all the text of the web page but I cant get the images. I am fairly new
> to Visual Basic and would like some help on this project.

> this newsgroup.

> Many Thanks for your Time
> Chris Hills
> 2 yr Student HND in Computing (Software Engineering)
> University of Brighton, UK

Tue, 29 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Inet control help needed - PLEASE HELP

2. Inet controll in Msaccess 2000

3. Inet controll

4. need help with basic and controlling serial ports

5. Need Help controlling setup/installation applications

6. Need help controlling a pin on LPT port.

7. Need help controlling/managing applications started with SHELL()

8. RTF controll need OLEDragDrop Help

9. Need Help: Controlling printing of an array

10. Need help on controlling IE from VB

11. need help controlling view mode of common dialog with GetOpenFile name method

12. HELP NEEDED: DirectX controlled by Midi-Keyboard ???