? How to download gif file with WinInt ?
Author Message
 ? How to download gif file with WinInt ?

? How to download gif file with WinInt ?

Please someone can explain me how to download gif/jpeg file with WinInet
function ?

I have a VB5 program that download correctly html file with this code:
hUrlFile = InternetOpenUrl(InternetSession, TheUrl, vbNullString, 0,
INTERNET_FLAG_EXISTING_CONNECT, 0)
bDoLoop = InternetReadFile(hUrlFile, sReadBuffer, Len(sReadBuffer),
lNumberOfBytesRead)
but do not work with other files.
I need to download also binary file thus I tried with :

hInternetConnect = InternetConnect(hInternetSession, CheckUrl,
INTERNET_DEFAULT_HTTP_PORT, vbNullString, vbNullString,
INTERNET_SERVICE_HTTP, 0, 0)
 hHttpOpenRequest = HttpOpenRequest(hInternetConnect, "GET", "", "HTTP/1.0",
vbNullString, 0, INTERNET_FLAG_RELOAD, 0)
InternetReadFile(hHttpOpenRequest, sReadBuffer, Len(sReadBuffer),
lNumberOfBytesRead)
but I do not know how to change the contents-type to binary file!
Someone can explain me the way (for VB..) ?
Thanks in advance                                            Oscar Bevoni

Tue, 25 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. ? How to download gif file with WinInt ?

2. Removing WWW Server HEADERS from download GIF file

3. Save to GIF file from resource GIF file

4. pick color of gif file at mouse cursor and replace color in gif

5. Automating IE, and downloading a www gif.

6. Winint crashes VB IDE in debug-mode - Help

7. how to convert gif file to icon file

8. How to convert a gif file to bmp file

9. Using gif files in a resource file

10. Displaying GIF files from a resource file???

11. How to convert .GIF file to .ICO file

12. Convert BMP file to GIF file