Sending binary & text files over modem
Author Message
 Sending binary & text files over modem

I was wondering if any can help me to send binary and text files over a
modem. Are there any OCX's available ? Does the other computer need the
software to recieve these files ?

Mark.

Sun, 03 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. send File Modem to Modem (not FTP)

2. Help with sending binary file instead of text

3. using VBS & modem to send data

4. using VBS & modem to send data

5. how to transfer binary file via modem

6. detecting a binary file vs text file

7. Converting Binary files into Text Files

8. binary log file instead of text log file

9. Sending file by modem ...

10. Send / Receive *wave files (sound) through Modem to phone line

11. How to send / receive *.wave files (sound) through modem to phone line

12. How send / receive *.wave files through modem to phone line