"dhtmled.ocx not registered" on ME
Author Message
 "dhtmled.ocx not registered" on ME

Hi.  We have a VB6 app using the DHTMLEdit control that was built on a Win2K
machine.  It installs and runs just fine on Win98, NT4 and Win2K machines.
However, on ME, it installs without an error, but crashes when the form
containing the control is invoked, with an error that dhtmled.ocx is not
registered.  We haven't found anything in the KB about this problem.  We
have tried using regedt32 to un-register and re-register, and that says it
succeeded.  We've checked the versions on the ME machine of triedit and the
dhtmled and they claim to be exactly the same as those on 2K.  The problem
occurs only on ME, regardless of whether IE5, 5.5 or 6 is installed on it.
Does anyone have a fix or advice?  Thanks.

Mon, 02 Aug 2004 02:17:28 GMT

1. "OCX not registered properly" Cure

2. "Class not registered" error

3. "Class Not Registered?"

4. "Object Not Registered" error

5. "Object server not correctly registered" error

6. VB6, "Component not correctly registered"

7. "class not registered" error

8. "Classes not registered" error sign

9. "Classes not registered" error sign

10. VB4 "Object Server Not Correctly Registered"

11. "Object Server Not Correctly Registered"

12. Regular Expression - "Library not registered Error"