Webbrowser/Mshtml - accessing html based ActiveX control
Author Message
 Webbrowser/Mshtml - accessing html based ActiveX control

I have the Webbrowser (ie4) control embedded in my VB6 program and am using
the mshtml.dll to access/manipulate the web pages that are brought up in it.
One of these web pages has an ActiveX control on it, and I would like get a
reference to this control in my main program so that I can change its
properties.  I can drill down to the HTMLObjectElement that contains the
control, but I don't know how to get the actual control reference.  The
dhtml and mshtml.dll docs say that there should be an "object" property of
the HTMLObjectElement that lets me do this, but I don't see it in the object
browser.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Rob Miller
Frick Company

Mon, 13 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Hosting a WebBrowser Control Inside ActiveX Document or ActiveX Control to be Ho

2. Accessing HTML forms with WebBrowser control

3. Cannon access an HTML bookmark with the WebBrowser control

4. Accessing HTML source in WebBrowser control

5. Accessing ActiveX Documents from the WebBrowser control?

6. Accessing ActiveX Documents from the WebBrowser control?

7. Accessing HTML params from ActiveX control

8. access activeX control in HTML

9. Accessing HTML params from ActiveX control

10. Accessing MSHTML from nested OCX controls

11. Using The WebBrowser and MSHTML

12. Hosting MSHTML without UI (WebBrowser)